Welcome to another TLF business opportunity review. In this article we take a look at another PTC or paid to click opportunity. The notion of getting paid to click ads is quite appealing for some so we take it as our duty to give you the down-low on how these work. Let us continue our Seven Dollar PTC Review.
What is PTC?
- Company: Seven Dollar PTC
- URL: www.sevendollarptc.com
- Price: Free
- Rating: 1.5 out of 5
Seven Dollar Paid To Click is a PTC site that pays you for clicking adverts. Seem like easy cash? Yeah I guess but the real question is..
Is it to good to be true?
I am always skeptical when companies make outrageous claims like paying you $7 per click. I mean what company would pay you that much per click of their advertisement?
I know exactly what company. A company that intends on going broke.
How Does PTC Work?
Put simply Seven Dollar PTC is a service that connects consumers with companies. You the consumer gets paid to click on the ads of companies in exchange for money.
Given the fact that you could easily click 1000 ads a day would make this a golden opportunity. Especially if they claim to pay up to $7 per ad click. Could this mean you could easily make $7000 a day?
Wouldn’t that be ideal!
If this was the case wouldn’t we all be millionaires?
Is PTC Legit?
There is a huge string of complaints about this company. Lets take a look at the major flaws of this blatant Seven Dollar PTC Scam.
We Will Pay You Up to $7 Per Click!
- Complete and total bollocks! No company would be willing to pay this much for a click. Major companies pay cents per click.
- With Facebook PPC in full swing allowing people to purchase leads for nickles and dimes why would any company spend more?
- If you could really make $7 per click I would sit here in a clicking frenzy. With my nimble fingers I could reach 1k clicks before lunch.
- I could become a millionaire within months.. Especially if I recruited me some clickers who I could pay $1 per click to work for me lol.
We Will Pay You Once You Reach $7000
- This is beyond a joke! Most PTC sites that do exist will only pay you cents per click.
- If you need to raise $7k before you get your hands on that cash then you are wasting your time!
- Many people have invested time into trying to make money with Seven Dollar PTC and never managed to make a cent.
Can You Make Money With PTC?
Someone is making money. But it wont be you my eager friend. Seven Dollar PTC will be making money.
The companies who use their service will be making money.
The poor sap (you and I) will be making zip, zilch, nada. In fact we will be losing money and time. Both of which are precious commodities.
Do you have money and time to spare?
Good for you. At least spend it on something worthwhile. Something that could actually give you a return of investment. Something like affiliate marketing (this is how I make my money).
Is PTC Worth It?
The truth of it all is that Seven Dollar PTC is a scam and is not worth the time of day. It was barely worth writing this post.
Well that last part is not true. It is our goal here at TLF to save you from wasting time and money on these crappy opportunities. So if we saved you bank and time our mission is complete!
If you want to learn more about how myself and many others make money from affiliate marketing then please reach out and I will be happy to help.
If you are not sure what affiliate marketing is, I build simple websites that promote other companies products (like Amazon.com). When I make a sale I receive commission. I do not have to be actively selling, recruiting or cold calling.
Basically people find my websites through social media, search engines and video channels. So I make money around the clock (yes even when I’m sleeping – this is the best money lol).