Max International has been around for some time. It has had its fair share of negative publicity. But most make money online systems do. We made the quick video below for visitors who would rather hear bout it instead of reading it.
Disclosure: I am not affiliated with Max International or any other MLM companies. This review is my personal opinion. I am an affiliate marketer who makes money by building websites promoting products from companies like Amazon.com. I got all my training from Wealthy Affiliate which is my top recommendation for anyone wanting to make money online.
If you would rather read a more in depth then please carry continue
What is Max International?
This company, founded by Steven K. Scott, sells health related products and is a Multilevel Marketing Scheme. Not to be confused with a Pyramid Scheme as there are actual products that you can sell (or try) to make some money.
Personally I believe that affiliate marketing is the better direction to take and I tell you why at the end of this article.
They often use well known celebrities to help boost their social profile and authority. One particular celebrity is Chuck Norris. This is rather nasty because anything related to this man instantly becomes A+ awesome lol.
After all he can hear lightening and see thunder…
How Does Max International Work?
There are different ways to make money with this company. The Max International Compensation Plan is much like any other MLM comp plan. Complicated but visually appealing. I will briefly list these out below:
- Retail Profits – Associates that purchase products at wholesale can then sell them at retail.
- Preferred Customer Bonus – Receive commissions on every order placed by your Preferred Customers ( Customers that are on AutoShip).
- FastTrack Bonus – Earn weekly FastTrack Commissions when any of your personally new sponsored associates purchase their initial start up Product Pack.
- Double FastTrack Bonus – Double your FastTrack Bonuses if you sell three Premiere or Professional Packs in a month to your personally sponsored Associates.
- Team Bonus – Make money from each of your sponsored associates and everyone beneath them.
- Unlimited Seven-Level Matching Check Bonus – Earn up to 50% on the Team Commissions of anyone you have personally enrolled up to 7 levels.
- Platinum and Diamond Leadership Pool – Bonuses for reaching higher levels within the system.
- Global Bonus Pool – The company’s Global Commissionable Volume is put into a Global Bonus Pool and is paid to qualified Associates.
- Max Living Bonus – I am unsure on what this one is. On the website it just mentions that max international likes to help people pursue their goals.
Now while this looks amazing and there seems to be so many ways to make money the true fact of the matter is that once you pay your hard earned cash you will find that it is not as easy as the system portrays.
Can you make money with Max International?
As mentioned above there are ways that you can make money. The website does a great job to paint the ideal picture of this. But like most MLM’s most people start of with a hiss and a roar but eventually fizzle out into a puddle of regret.
The company will tell you the same old techniques:
- Make a list of the people you know
- Contact this list and organize a time to present your business to them
- If they are not keen on the business sell them the products
- Grab referrals from them
- Rinse and repeat
This is old school marketing and while there is a place and time for this, there seems to be no real use of modern marketing methods. There also seems to be a chronic lack of support.
A quick search on Google will reveal complications with the system that are similar to each other.
Max International Products
There is a selection of products that are all based around Glutathione (an antioxidant that is present in plants, animals and fungi that prevent damage to cellular components.).
They seem to focus on three main areas Nutrition, Weight Management and Skin Care.
- CellGevity – a Riboceine formula that provides you with advanced Glutathione
- MaxOne – Supports cellular function and health
- MaxGXL – Supports and maintains the body’s level of Glutathione
- MaxATP – Provides the cells with the fuel and energy they need
- MaxN-Fuze – Nutrition supplement that supports the body’s Glutathione levels and protects you against free radicals
- Switch – Stimulant free nutrition pill that aids your metabolism
- Curb – A meal in a bar cram packed with fiber
- Facial Serum – Smooth and tighten your skin
- One Minute Wonder – Exfoliate your skin
- Purifying Cleanser – Clean and refresh your skin, claims to also help Glutathione function in your skin
- Soothing Moisturizer – General moisturizer
- Visible Solutions – Looks to be a pack that includes all the skin care products
Max International Lawsuit – Controversy?
Well what can I say here. The company has been nailed with multiple law suits. All sorts of shady activities that have eventually seen them in court.
Things like neglecting to pay donations raised for a certain Abused Child fund. Manipulation of the volume within the binary tree (the amount of people within an associates personal sponsors), exclusivity of products, clinical testing on products not legit, promised leads from infomercials that never happened, outrageous claims of certain health benefits from products. The list goes on.
How can this company still be operating?
The only recommendation I can give for this particular opportunity is to stay away!
What I suggest you do…
Run to the hills! Stay well away from this one people. If you’re really interested in Multilevel marketing businesses then there are definitely better ones out there. Do more research and connect with people.
But if you’re tired of the same old MLM marketing tactics (write a list, call that list, yadda yadda) then I invite you to take a look at Affiliate Marketing. The best training I have found is Wealthy Affiliate.
I recommend Affiliate Marketing to everyone who is trying to make money online.
Affiliate Marketing has the following benefits:
- Very cheap to get started (Sometimes free!)
- You own the business
- You set your work pace
- You choose what you want to sell (no cold calling, list writing, parties)
- Scale a business up once it makes money
- Certain tasks can be automated/outsourced
This is how I make most of my money online. Not by recruiting people. Not by Network marketing. No cold calling.
I can help you along the way and get you started. All you need to do is ask!